The International Beauty Shows is celebrating its 100 year anniversary this year! It's the longest-running professionals-only event in beauty and draws more than 65,200 of your kindred spirits each year. These salon owners, managers and stylists love what they do, are passionate about the beauty industry, are eager to learn and want to shop great deals at professionals-only pricing!
Attend IBS New York to learn new techniques and trends from industry icons, refine your skills, and stock up on all your salon and professional needs. Filled with top-notch education, excitement and inspiration, IBS New York can elevate your career to new heights!
- More than 150 educational classes FREE with admission ticket
- The largest exhibit hall in the Northeast, packed with 500 top exhibitors
- Show-stopping Main Stage performances from the industry's best artists
- The chance to watch beauty's top talent in competitions, such as the Major League Barber Competitions
- Products and tools at professionals-only pricing
- FREE admission to the largest spa show in New York, IECSC
- Eager and driven salon owners & beauty professionals
- Ready to purchase products and meet with new companies
- Serious beauty professionals looking to acquire new skills
WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES FOR ALL LEVELS
IBS New York offers more than 150 educational classes taught by industry heavy hitters, providing the latest education in hair, nails, makeup and business FREE with your paid exhibit hall ticket! We introduced more Product Focused classes than ever before in 2016, along with 11 other education tracks, including: Techniques & Trends, Color, Texture & Natural, Men's Grooming, Barber, Makeup: Artistry & Income, Nail Techniques &Trends and The Business Side of Beauty. As always, the Main Stage hosts performances from some of the hottest artists in the industry. Special classes for students and instructors were also available on Student Day. Each track provides attendees with exciting and beneficial education that can be used immediately to increase profits and stand out from the competition!
And, don’t miss invaluable the Hands-On Workshops and Master Classes. These comprehensive sessions led by industry icons are tactile and in-depth. Each Hands-on Workshop and Master Class require a fee, and a one-day exhibit hall ticket is included in the fee!
TWO SHOWS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference New York co-locates with IBS New York and features an extensive exhibit hall with leading companies and experts in the field of dermatology, spa services, equipment and massage techniques. IBS New York attendees get the opportunity to attend the IECSC show floor for FREE with their IBS admission ticket!
Please Note: IBS New York is open to the trade only.
- You must show a valid license or other beauty credentials for admittance.
- No one under the age of 15 will be allowed on the show floor.