|Attendee Ticket Prices:||
|Hands-On Workshop (Includes 1-day ticket)||$315||$335|
|Summit/ Business Building (Includes 1-day ticket)||$240||$265|
|Barber Competitions (Includes 1-day ticket + model ticket)||$145||$145|
|Beauty Cast Student Competition (Team registration)||$200||N/A|
*Please click here for Student Program ticket information.
About IBS New York
The International Beauty Show is the top trade show for members of the professional beauty industry. The show is for beauty professionals only and is not open to the general public. The show's main objective is to educate, in effect opening new doors for beauty professionals.
IBS New York is only open to licensed beauty professionals. All attendees will be asked to present a photo ID along with one of the following credentials:
- Cosmetology License
- Salon/Spa Business License
- Business card
- Letter from owner of salon or spa
- W-2 Form
- Invoice from professional beauty product distributor
- Student I.D. from Cosmetology School or state license
- Other appropriate license(s) denoting one as a member in the professional beauty industry
- Students attending a certified beauty school can also attend, with proper identification
- No one under the age of 15 is allowed on the show floor or in classrooms, including infants in strollers.
- Roller bags are not allowed on the Show Floor. If you have a medical condition which requires you to use a roller bag, please bring an official medical note with you and bring the note to the Information Booth (located in the Crystal Palace) for validation.