Learning and Discovery
The Beauty Experience New York will offer top-notch education by some of the most talented artists in the industry! Stay tuned as we develop the conference program, sure to be packed with renowned educators and topics designed to boost your career and craft.
Each year, more than 100 classes are included FREE with your exhibit hall ticket. Business-Building and Hands-on Workshops provide a more tactile educational experience for an additional fee and run for three-hours each so you get supreme bang-for-your-buck! Plus, this year, exciting new things will be happening on the show floor, including:
- The HairShop Stage: Watch renowned industry artists demonstrate their coveted techniques on this up-close-and-personal stage.
- The BarberShop Stage: Top barbers and men's groomers will share mind-blowing tips.
- View from my Chair: Step through the door of The Beauty Experience Salon, take a seat and get a tutorial on the latest application trends and techniques.
Classes for beauty professionals will take place on Sunday, March 8 and Monday, March 9. Classes for students and beauty educators will take place on Tuesday, March 10. A variety of topics that are important to YOU will be covered, including:
- Hair styling, cutting, coloring, texturizing, extension application and hair loss
- Nail enhancement, shaping, polishing and techniques
- Makeup, eye brow and eye lash application, consultation and techniques
- Demonstrations on how to use tools and products that will help you work faster and with more ease
- Business building to help you build and market your salon and staff
Please stay tuned for 2020 conference program, which will be posted in November! We hope to see you March 8-10!