REJUVENATE. REDEFINE. REENGAGE.
July 25-26, 2021 I June 28 Virtual Day
Immerse yourself in beauty - our industry needs you now!
Let’s get back to that sense of belonging. IBS has always been an experiential event that empowers and activates a deep passion within beauty professionals.
This year’s IBS show floor will still buzz, but with less crowded aisles, social distancing, and the fanciest masks you've ever seen! Safety is our priority and we've got your back.
IBS New York continues to be the most engaging and memorable place for beauty pros and suppliers to connect and get business done. There's truly no replacement for face-to-face interactions, exploring and purchasing products and tools in person and connecting with your industry.
• Rejuvenate your business with the latest products & tools at special show pricing.
• Redefine how you serve your clients with education to boost your revenue & skills.
• Reengage with your community through mindful networking, reconnection & support.
Registration will open in late April. Please stay tuned!
A Questex commitment to getting you back to business…safely!
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, we will follow new standards for capacity limits and physical distancing.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. We’ll provide easy access to masks, hand washing stations, directional signage and contact-free protocols.
Rapid Response Team
We are hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
Through our event website, mobile app, email or onsite signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Invaluable educational classes to get you back to a profitable business
- An exhibit hall boasting beauty brands + educational demonstrations
- The chance to make informed purchasing decisions by exploring products
- In-booth demonstrations by top influencers in the industry
- FREE admission to the largest Spa show on the east coast: International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference