We LOVE Our Students!
STUDENT DAY IS TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2023
Registration for the school program is open. See instructions to register below. If your school has never attended IBS NY, please click here to set up your school in our system.
PLEASE READ FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER.
Registrations must be paid in full and received by March 4, 2023 to receive the discounted rate of $38.
ELIGIBILITY & PRICING
- ONLY SCHOOL OFFICIALS CAN ORDER STUDENT TICKETS AT THE DISCOUNTED PRICE. We will NOT accept registrations from students individually if they want to attend at the discounted School Program rate of $38. If students register on their own, they will pay the full, professional rate of $79.
- The student discount is valid for Tuesday, March 7 only. A minimum of ten (10) student tickets must be purchased in order to get the discounted student pricing of: $38 by March 4, 2023.
- There will be no wristbands mailed this year. All registrations will be done online, and badges will be received on site at the event.
CHAPERONE ELIGIBILITY & INFORMATION
Every 10 student tickets purchased entitles the school to one (1) complimentary Chaperone ticket.
- Each additional purchase of 10 student tickets entitles the school to one( 1) additional complimentary Chaperone ticket.
- Chaperones can only attend the show on Tuesday, March 7 and MUST remain with students at all times while at the show.
- If the school needs to purchase additional Chaperone tickets (in addition to the allotment), please do so by March 4 to get the discounted rate of $38 per Chaperone. There is no complimentary or discounted Chaperone price after this date.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT – Online registration closes March 4, 2023
- The main contact for each school will be emailed a password to login to the online registration site. Please check the email address you’ve registered with in the past for your password to register.
- All School Officials, Chaperones, and students will register through the portal. If they cannot pay at the time,they can be put in pending status and pay via check or on site.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Every student will need to be individually registered by the School Official including First Name, Last Name, Phone and Email. This may be done via Excel upload.
- If you have a question about your password, please email [email protected] for help with your inquiry.
- There will be no advanced mailing of wristbands. Everyone will receive a badge onsite. Final instructions to pick up badges on site will be sent via your confirmation email when you register online.
If your school is new to the program, please click here to set up your school in our system and you will receive an email and password right away so you may register as per the above instructions. We look forward to seeing our future beauty professionals at IBS New York on March 7, 2023.